Indoor awning valance : Movelite awning.
Indoor Awning Valance
- An indirect-lighting fixture extending along the top of an interior wall
- A length of decorative drapery attached to the canopy or frame of a bed in order to screen the structure or the space beneath it
- A length of decorative drapery hung above a window to screen the curtain fittings
- Valances are awning covers that hang from the front profile to provide additional decoration. They are included in the scope of deliverables and can also be ordered as optional extras in various designs.
- cornice: a decorative framework to conceal curtain fixtures at the top of a window casing
- An overhead banner typically used as a light baffle.
- within doors; "an indoor setting"
- (indoors) inside: within a building; "in winter we play inside"
- Situated, conducted, or used within a building or under cover
- Of or relating to sports played indoors
- indoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place within a building; "indoor activities for a rainy day"; "an indoor pool"
- a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- (awned) having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses; "awned wheatgrass"
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
indoor awning valance – Eclipse Canova
Eclipse Canova 42-Inch by 19-Inch Thermaback Blackout Scallop Valance, Ivory
Experience the darkness, silence, and beauty of Eclipse curtains. Eclipse ultra-fashionable blackout panels have been laboratory-tested to block out over 99% of outside light and reduce unwanted noise for a better night’s sleep. The innovative design of these curtains also makes them energy-efficient by helping to conserve heat and keeping unwanted cold air out, without comprising your style. Whether you are looking to enhance your existing decor or going for a complete room makeover, Eclipse curtains give you the versatility and style you need to decorate any room in your home. Hang them in your living room for better TV viewing or in the nursery or kid’s room to keep out unwanted noise and light. Use two window panels on a standard or decorative rod for optimal coverage. Rods sold separately. 100% Polyester. Machine wash, tumble dry, do not bleach. Imported.
Beautiful Set of Wallpapers from Holly Valance, all in Lingerie
Sheffield valance with contrast flange edge and piped top edge.